- Mini GT BMW M3 #3 JPS Team BMW 1987 ATCC Championship Winner #608 an Australian Exclusive
- Designed by TSM Model Scale Signatures
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 diecast car in a clamshell blister
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with racing livery
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
One of the most iconic cars in Australian touring car history is the Mini GT BMW M3 #3 JPS Team BMW 1987 ATCC Championship Winner. This car was driven by Jim Richards, who claimed his third ATCC title in a dominant fashion, winning seven out of ten rounds. The black and gold livery of the JPS Team BMW was a striking contrast to the colorful competition, and the M3's agility and speed made it a formidable opponent on any circuit. The Mini GT model is an Australia exclusive, and features a highly detailed die-cast body, rubber tires, hood and trunk, and a detailed interior. This is a must-have for any collector or fan of Australian motorsport history.
Forms of Payment & Peace of Mind
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.