- Hot Wheels 2022 Red Line Club Mustang Boss Hoss
- Number 13,852 out of 30,000 stickered pieces
- Card in great condition
- Packaged on a work-of-art RLC card and in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Contains 1 individually packaged Hot Wheel Diecast car
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with Real Riders (Rubber Tires)
- Detailed lines, fun deco & a killer paint job gives it a realistic look
Based on the 1968 casting of the custom Mustang, the Boss Hoss entered the Hot Wheels world in 1970 and has undergone a handful of iterations since its inception. This version has all of the design characteristics of the original with a large, exposed engine, tall spoiler, louvered rear window & a chin spoiler up front. The graphics are inspired from the 1968 Mustang GT CA Special edition rest nicely on the Olive Spectraflame paint. 5-Spoke Mags support the chassis while chrome hubcaps and redline deco pair perfectly with the chrome chassis & engine. A great addition to any collector's collection.
Forms of Payment & Peace of Mind
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.