- Hot Wheels Collectors (HWC) Elite 64 Series Mercedes-Benz 300 SL
- Opening gullwing doors for that infamous look
- Packaged on a work-of-art RLC card and in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Contains 1 individually packaged Hot Wheel Diecast truck
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with Real Riders (Rubber Tires)
- Detailed lines, fun deco & a killer paint job gives it a realistic look
Hot Wheels' (Mattel) second release of the new Elite 64 series dropped on 2/7/23 & honors vintage racing and a classy winner. The life-sized Mercedes-Benz 300 SL took first in its class at the 1955 Mille Miglia race in Italy. Mattel's designers held nothing back when it came to this speedy and stylish superstar, from the commemorative “417” emblazoned on the exterior to the opening gullwing doors. They've ensured authenticity with this series, using an amazing 20+ piece construction to achieve amazing homages to the real, in-demand vehicles that originally inspired them.
Forms of Payment & Peace of Mind
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.