- Kaido House x Mini GT Datsun 510 Wagon Blue - Limited Edition
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Limited Edition Model
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of die-cast cars and Japanese car culture, you might want to check out the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun Kaido 510 Wagon Blue Limited Edition. This is a collaboration between Kaido House, a brand founded by former Hot Wheels designer Jun Imai, and Mini GT, a premium line of 1:64 scale models. The Datsun Kaido 510 Wagon is a classic car that has been modified in the style of Kaido racers, who are known for their outrageous and exaggerated body kits, spoilers, exhausts and decals. The model features realistic details such as rubber tires and opening hood, detailed interior and engine, and a metal base. The Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun Kaido 510 Wagon Blue Limited Edition is a rare and collectible item that will appeal to both car enthusiasts and toy lovers alike.