- Kaido House x Mini GT Datsun 510 Pro Street BRE #46 Version 1
- Designed by JUN IMAI with incredible detail
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun 510 Pro Street BRE #46 Version 1 is a die-cast model car that replicates the iconic racing vehicle of the 1970s. The Datsun 510 was a popular choice for amateur and professional drivers alike, thanks to its lightweight chassis, powerful engine, and agile handling. The BRE #46 version was driven by John Morton, who won two consecutive SCCA Trans-Am championships in 1971 and 1972. The model features a detailed interior, opening doors and hood, rubber tires, and a removable roll cage. The Kaido House x Mini GT collaboration brings together the expertise of Jun Imai, a former Hot Wheels designer and founder of Kaido House, and Mini GT, a brand of high-quality miniature cars. The result is a stunning tribute to the legendary Datsun 510 that will appeal to collectors and enthusiasts of all ages.