- Kaido House x Mini GT Datsun 510 Pro Street BRE V3 Limited Edition
- Designed by JUN IMAI with incredible detail
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
Datsun fans rejoice! If you are a fan of die-cast cars and Japanese classics, you might want to check out the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun 510 Pro Street BRE V3 Limited Edition. This is a collaboration between Kaido House, a brand founded by former Hot Wheels designer Jun Imai, and Mini GT, a premium line of 1:64 scale models. The Datsun 510 is one of the most iconic cars in the JDM scene, and this version is inspired by the legendary BRE (Brock Racing Enterprises) livery that dominated the Trans-Am series in the 1970s. The Pro Street V3 features a wide-body kit, a massive rear wing, a roll cage, and a detailed engine bay. The model is made of die-cast metal and plastic, with rubber tires and realistic details. Don't miss this chance to add it to your collection.