- Kaido House x Mini GT Datsun 510 Wagon Hanami V1 Green - Limited Edition
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Limited Edition Model
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of Japanese car culture and diecast models, you might want to check out the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun Kaido 510 Wagon Hanami V1 Green Limited Edition. This is a collaboration between Kaido House, a brand founded by former Hot Wheels designer Jun Imai, and Mini GT, a premium line of 1:64 scale models. The Datsun Kaido 510 Wagon is a classic Japanese car that has been customized with a lowered suspension, wide fenders, deep dish wheels, and a roof rack. The Hanami V1 Green color scheme is inspired by the cherry blossom season in Japan and features a green body with pink accents and decals. This model comes in a collector's box. If you want to add this unique and detailed piece to your collection, don't miss this opportunity!