- Kaido House x Mini GT Datsun Fairlady Z Motul V V2 Limited Edition
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Limited Edition Model
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of die-cast cars and Japanese tuning culture, you might want to check out the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun KAIDO Fairlady Z MOTUL V V2 Limited Edition. This is a collaboration between Kaido House, a brand founded by former Hot Wheels designer Jun Imai, and Mini GT, a premium line of 1:64 scale models. The model is based on the iconic Datsun Fairlady Z, also known as the Nissan S30, which was modified by Kaido House with a wide-body kit, a custom paint job, and a Motul logo on the hood. The model features realistic details such as rubber tires, opening doors, and a detailed interior. Comes in a collector's box. This is a must-have for any die-cast collector or JDM enthusiast who appreciates the style and performance of the Kaido House Fairlady Z.