- Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Kaido Works V2 - (White) Limited Edition
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Limited Edition Model
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
The Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Kaido Works V2 (White) Limited Edition is a diecast model car that replicates the iconic Japanese sports car with a custom design by Kaido House, a brand created by former Hot Wheels designer Jun Imai. The model features a white body with black and red accents, a large rear spoiler, a lowered suspension, and wide tires. The model is made of metal and plastic, and comes in a hard paper box packaging with detailed interior and exterior. The model is one of the three versions of the Kaido House x Mini GT Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) series, along with the V1 (Purple) and V3 (Blue) variants. The model is a collaboration between Kaido House and Mini GT, a brand of TSM-Model that produces high-quality 1:64 scale diecast cars.