- M2 Machines 1971 Chevrolet Van With Surf Board “Dia De Los Muertos” 2023 - A MiJo Exclusive
- Designed by M2 Machines as a MiJo Exclusive
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 diecast van in a clamshell blister & acrylic case
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with the Skull design for the Holiday
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
M2 Machines 1:64 1971 Chevrolet Van with Surfboard “Dia De Los Muertos “- Mijo Exclusives Limited Edition is a collectible die-cast model of a classic American van. The van features a colorful design inspired by the Mexican holiday of Day of the Dead, which celebrates the lives of deceased loved ones. The van also comes with a surfboard that matches the theme of the vehicle. This model is part of the Mijo Exclusives series, which are limited edition products that are only available at select retailers. The model is made with high quality materials and has realistic details such as opening doors, chrome accents, and rubber tires. The scale of the model is 1:64, which means it is about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. This model is a great addition to any collection of die-cast vehicles or fans of vintage vans and surf culture.
Forms of Payment & Peace of Mind
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.