- DUE IN JANUARY OF 2024
- 2 Machines GMC Truck 2-Car Set – Auto-Haulers Release HS03 Hobby Exclusive
- Designed by M2 Machines as a Hobby Exclusive
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 2 diecast trucks in an acrylic case
- Vehicles are 1/64th in scale with fun paint jobs
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of classic GMC trucks, you will love this 2-car set from M2 Machines. This set features a 1973 GMC Sierra 3500 and a 1976 GMC Truck. These trucks are part of the Auto-Haulers Release HS03, which is a hobby exclusive series that showcases some of the most iconic haulers in history. The 1973 GMC Sierra 3500 is a heavy-duty pickup that can tow up to 10,000 lbs. It has a 454 cubic inch V8 engine that produces 240 horsepower and 355 lb-ft of torque. The 1976 GMC Truck is a heavy-duty pickup that has a sleek and sporty design. Both trucks have detailed interiors, chrome bumpers, and authentic license plates. These trucks are made of die-cast metal and have rubber tires. They are scaled to 1:64 and measure about 3 inches long each. They come in a clear acrylic case with a custom background and a numbered certificate of authenticity. This set is a must-have for any GMC truck collector or enthusiast. It is a limited edition worldwide, so don't miss this chance to own these amazing vehicles.
Forms of Payment & Peace of Mind
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.