- Mini GT Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 1 - White
- Designed by Daniel Wu with incredible detail
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast Datsun 510 2-door car
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of Japanese car culture and diecast models, you will love the Mini GT 1:64 Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 1. This is a highly detailed and realistic replica of the iconic Datsun 510, customized by actor and designer Daniel Wu in collaboration with Kaido House, a brand that celebrates the spirit of Japanese street racing. The model features an amazing white and bronze paint scheme, a lowered suspension, a wide body kit, a front spoiler, a rear wing, and a roll cage. The interior is also faithfully reproduced, with bucket seats, a steering wheel, and a dashboard. The Mini GT 1:64 Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 1 is an absolute must-have for collectors and enthusiasts of Japanese car culture. Don't miss this chance to own this amazing piece of diecast art!