- Mini GT Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 2 - Blue
- Designed by Daniel Wu with incredible detail
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast Datsun 510 2-door car
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of Japanese car culture and diecast models, you will love the Mini GT 1:64 Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 2. This is a highly detailed and realistic replica of the iconic Datsun 510, customized by actor and designer Daniel Wu in collaboration with Kaido House, a brand that celebrates the spirit of Japanese street racing. The model features a striking blue and white paint scheme, a lowered suspension, a wide body kit, a front spoiler, a rear wing, and a roll cage. The interior is also faithfully reproduced, with bucket seats, a steering wheel, and a dashboard. The Mini GT 1:64 Kaido House Datsun 510 Street Tanto By Daniel Wu Version 2 is a must-have for collectors and enthusiasts of Japanese car culture. It comes in a window box with a numbered collector card and a Kaido House sticker. Don't miss this chance to own this amazing piece of diecast art!