- Mini GT Kaido House Datsun 510 Wagon BRE Version 1 - Red Limited Edition
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 sealed & packaged Diecast car
- Limited Edition Model
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with opening hood to expose a highly detailed engine
- Made from a metal body & chassis while sitting on alloy wheels
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & the infamous BRE Livery scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of classic Japanese cars and diecast models, you will love the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun 510 Wagon BRE Version 1 (Red) Limited Edition. This is a highly detailed and accurate replica of the legendary Datsun 510 Wagon that raced in the Trans-Am series under the banner of Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) in the early 1970s. The model features the iconic red, white and blue livery, the BRE front spoiler, the fender flares, the roof rack, the racing wheels and tires, and the Kaido House logo on the rear window. The model is made of diecast metal and plastic, and comes in a collector's box. This is a rare and exclusive item that will appeal to collectors and enthusiasts alike. Don't miss this chance to own a piece of automotive history with the Kaido House x Mini GT 1:64 Datsun 510 Wagon BRE Version 1 (Red) Limited Edition.