- Mini GT MiJo Exclusive Nissan GT-R R32 Gr. A #2 1991 Macau GP #377
- Designed by TSM Model Scale Signatures
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 diecast car in a clamshell blister
- Vehicle is 1/64th in scale with the 1991 Macau GP Racing Livery
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look.
The Mini GT Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Gr. A #23 1990 Macau Gui Race Winner is a 1:64 scale die-cast model of the legendary car that dominated the Group A racing series in the early 1990s. The model features a detailed interior, realistic rubber tires, and authentic decals and paintwork. The car is based on the one driven by Masahiro Hasemi, who won the Macau Grand Prix in 1990, beating the likes of BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Toyota. The model is part of the Mini GT Limited Production series, which showcases rare and iconic cars from around the world. The Mini GT Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Gr. A #23 1990 Macau Gui Race Winner is a must-have for any collector or fan of Japanese motorsport history.