- Tarmac Works Datsun Bluebird 510 Two-door with BRE & Simoniz Deco
- Designed & Manufactured by Premium & Collectibles Trading Co. LTD
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 1/64th scale diecast car
- BRE themed deco makes this wagon look absolutely fantastic
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
The Tarmac Works 1:64 BRE Datsun 510 #85 (Two-Tone Blue/White) with Container is a diecast model car that replicates the legendary vehicle that won the Trans-American 2.5 Championship in 1972. Driven by Bobby Allison, the Datsun 510 #85 featured a distinctive two-tone blue and white livery with red accents and sponsor logos. The model car comes with a shipping container display case that has the same design as the car. The model car has detailed exterior, real rubber tires, and true-to-scale proportions. It is a limited edition collectible that is officially licensed by Datsun and BRE. The model car does not have any openings and measures approximately 2.75 inches long. It is made of diecast metal with some plastic parts and is suitable for collectors and hobby enthusiasts aged 14 and above.