- Tarmac Works Datsun Tarmac Works Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon Gulf Blue
- Part of the Gloabal 64 Series by Tarmac Works
- Designed & Manufactured by Premium & Collectibles Trading Co. LTD
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 1/64th scale diecast car
- Gulf themed deco makes this wagon look absolutely fantastic
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
Fans of classic cars and racing liveries, you will love this Tarmac Works 1:64 Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon Gulf Blue. This is a Global64 model, which means it has a die-cast metal body and chassis, rubber tires, detailed interior and exterior, and a collector box. This model is also an Indonesia EMS Exclusive, which means it is only available through the official Tarmac Works online store in Indonesia. The Datsun Bluebird 510 Wagon is a legendary car that was popular in the 1970s for its performance and reliability. It was also known as the Nissan Bluebird in some markets. The Gulf Blue color scheme is inspired by the famous Gulf Oil racing team that competed in various motorsports events, such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The blue and orange colors are iconic and recognizable by any car enthusiast. This model is a must-have for any Tarmac Works collector or Datsun fan. It is a limited edition item that will not be restocked once sold out. Don't miss this chance to own a piece of history in 1:64 scale.