- Tarmac Works Ferrari F40 GT Italian GT Championship 1992 Pierre-Alexandre Popoff
- Designed & Manufactured by Premium & Collectibles Trading Co. LTD
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 1/64th scale diecast car
- Race themed deco makes this Ferrari look absolutely fantastic
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
The Ferrari F40 GT is a racing version of the iconic supercar that debuted in 1987. It was developed by Michelotto, a Ferrari dealer and racing specialist, to compete in various GT championships around the world. The F40 GT featured a modified bodywork with improved aerodynamics, a reinforced chassis, a lighter weight, and a more powerful engine that could produce up to 720 hp. One of the most successful F40 GTs was the one driven by Pierre-Alexandre Popoff, a French driver who participated in the Italian GT Championship in 1992. Popoff won four races and finished second in the overall standings, behind another F40 GT driven by Fabrizio Barbazza. The car had a distinctive red and white livery with the number 29 and the sponsor logos of Shell, Marlboro, and Magneti Marelli. Tarmac Works is a diecast model car brand that specializes in 1:64 scale replicas of racing and street cars. They have produced a highly detailed and accurate model of Popoff's F40 GT, as part of their Hobby64 series. The model features realistic details such as the carbon fiber parts, the roll cage, the racing seats, the fire extinguisher, and the decals. It also comes with a display base and a clear acrylic cover. The Tarmac Works 1:64 Ferrari F40 GT Italian GT Championship 1992 Pierre-Alexandre Popoff – Hobby64 is a must-have for any Ferrari fan or diecast collector.