- DUE IN JANUARY OF 2024
- Tarmac Works Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Macau Guia Race 1992 K.Ludwig W/ Container - Hobby64
- Designed & Manufactured by Premium & Collectibles Trading Co. LTD
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 1/64th scale diecast car
- BRE themed deco makes this wagon look absolutely fantastic
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
The Tarmac Works Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II is a die-cast model car that replicates the vehicle driven by Klaus Ludwig in the 1992 Macau Guia Race. The Macau Guia Race is a touring car race held annually on the streets of Macau, China. It is part of the Macau Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious motorsport events in Asia. Ludwig, a German racing driver, won the race in 1992, beating his rival Emanuele Pirro by a narrow margin. The model car features a detailed interior and exterior, as well as a removable container that can be used to store or display the car. The container has a transparent window and a sticker with the race information and the driver's name. The model car is made of metal and plastic, and has a scale of 1:64. It is suitable for collectors and enthusiasts who appreciate the history and performance of this iconic car.