- Tarmac Works 1:64 Schuco Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Z-tune – Midnight Purple III – Collab64
- Designed & Manufactured by Premium & Collectibles Trading Co. LTD
- Not available in big box retail stores
- Contains 1 1/64th scale diecast car
- The midnight Purple on this R34 looks absolutely stunning
- Detailed lines, awesome deco & an amazing paint scheme gives it a realistic look
If you are a fan of die-cast models and Japanese sports cars, you might want to check out the Tarmac Works 1:64 Schuco Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Z-tune – Midnight Purple III. This is a highly detailed and realistic replica of one of the most iconic and rare versions of the legendary Skyline GT-R. The Z-tune was a special edition produced by Nismo, Nissan's motorsport division, to celebrate their 20th anniversary. Only 20 units were ever made, and they featured a 2.8-liter twin-turbo engine that produced 500 horsepower, a carbon-fiber body kit, a six-speed manual transmission, and a host of other performance upgrades. The Tarmac Works model captures the sleek and aggressive design of the Z-tune, with its distinctive front bumper, hood vents, rear spoiler, and quad exhaust tips. The Midnight Purple III color is a stunning metallic shade that changes hue depending on the angle and lighting. The model also features rubber tires, opening doors, detailed interior, and a metal base. This is a limited edition item that is sure to impress any collector or enthusiast of Japanese cars.